|Salary:||£12.50 - 12.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
We are currently looking for a Caretaker. You will be working based in Skelmersdale. This is working for the council
Monday - Friday
08:00am - 16:30pm
Pay rate - £12.50ph via umbrella
To carry out a wide range of cleaning, tidying, landscaping and related work within the Borough so that it constantly appears neat, clean, attractive and welcoming as a place to live, work and enjoy
- Carry out cleaning of communal areas of Council owned flats.
- Assist in keeping the Borough clean and tidy.
- Undertake hard and soft landscaping, grass cutting, weeding and spraying.
- Carry out all work efficiently, professionally and effectively, using materials, tools and access equipment safely.
- Demonstrate care and understanding of people’s particular concerns, reporting repairs and problems to the appropriate section.
- Clean out all designated rubbish from bin areas, leaving areas clean and safe for residents.
- Deliver tenant literature as requested ensuring the delivery is made on time and to the correct addresses.
- Remove snow and ice and apply grit to areas designated by management.
- Assist in office furniture moves, also help as required during Elections
- When required to drive, make sure the Highway Code is strictly adhered to.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org,
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's