|Job Title:||Carpenter Supervisor|
|Salary:||£25 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Carpenter Supervisor . You will be working in Greenwich.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate - £25ph via umbrella
- To be responsible to the Delivery Managers for the co-ordination and direction of a team of employees undertaking building maintenance, building construction or related works in Council properties.
- To manage and supervise up to 20 staff including those working for subcontractors.
- To assist with managing, directing, motivating and developing staff including the allocation work and setting and monitoring standards in line with Council policies and procedures.
- To manage the deployment and allocation of other resources including materials and vehicles related to building works. To check, verify and sign time and bonus sheets.
- To certify job numbers involved.
- To liaise with tenants and the general public during works.
- To monitor observance with safety requirements and ensure the quality of work is maintained.
- To attend meetings with staff from Tenancy services, tenants and other groups (outside normal hours as required) and resolve complaints and enquiries.
- To contribute to the operation of and continuous improvement of the ISO 9000 Quality Management system and to carry out the required number of Quality Control Checklists (QCC) per week as directed by the Quality Management System.
- To contribute to the preparation and operation of any CDM site safety plan.
- To pre-inspect and assess the level of work required to meet the Council’s objectives and plan the work of the team, ensuring the cost effective use of resources and comply with contract requirements and Standing Orders.
Recruitment is one in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available