Catering Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Catering Contract Manager|
|Salary:||£24.98 - 26.98 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harry Cavell|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Catering Contract Manager. You will be working in Islington. This role is Hybrid working
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
Pay rate - £26.98ph via umbrella
To have responsibility for the commissioning and management of school and early years catering services contract ensuring that it performs to contract standards, runs to budget and provide good value for money
- To lead and manage the delivery of the catering contract for schools to ensure the Council is meeting its statutory obligations including the Council’s policy on Universal Free School Meals; and that contracts delivers best value for money to the Council and to the schools and the parents of school children in Islington.
- To lead, manage and organise any necessary procurement process for the above service and manage and oversee the introduction of any new schools into the school meals contract.
- To manage the liaison between the Schools, the Authority and the catering Contractor on operational issues.
- To coordinate and monitor an auditing regime to assess catering standards at the schools and other sites; and to identify and manage remedial actions required where shortfalls are identified.
- Be the primary point of contact for the Schools and other centres with the Contractor on all matters relating to Authority Obligations, contract variations, queries and disputes under the School Meals Contract and lead on responses to Freedom of Information Request’s, Press and Member Enquiries in this area.
- Manage and track any issues arising; escalating to the Head of Service and People Services directors as required, ensuring any disputes are resolved in an efficient and effective manner thereby minimising the likelihood of escalation to formal dispute resolution.
- Prepare and issue Authority required contract management reports; lead and manage contract management meetings with the Contractor and Stakeholder Management groups.
- To prepare and input to project documentation and communication for a variety of audiences including Councillors, Directors and senior leadership teams, Schools Forum and schools’ senior management as well as pupils and parents; and make required presentations to stakeholder groups.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available