Centre Manager- Asylum Seeker Children Services- Kent
|Job Title:||Centre Manager- Asylum Seeker Children Services- Kent|
|Salary:||Umbrella Rates & Dependant of shift type|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Centre Manager - Asylum Seeker Children Services- Kent
Are you a passionate, dedicated Centre Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for Centre Managers to work with Unaccompanied Asylum-seeking Children in reception centres across Kent.
Pay Rate: £17:00 - £23.00per hour These are umbrella rates and vary based on shifts.
Purpose of the Job: (Job Description Available)
To lead a staff group of centre workers to support the young people residing in the reception centres to attend all of their appointments, learn independent living skills and engage in activities to help them learn English and feel happy, safe & secure. In doing so the Centre Manager will ensure the young people are ready to move to independent accommodation within 8 weeks of arrival at the reception centre.
Complete a handover meeting at the start of every shift so all Centre Workers understand what tasks need to be completed, by who and when, during the shift. Centre Manager to take responsibility for making sure that Centre Workers complete their assigned tasks.
Complete an Essential Information Record for every new arrival to the Reception Centre and make sure this is clear, accurate and available for review by Social Workers and Managers.
Ensure young people attend all their appointments and Centre Workers complete reports for these appointments on the same day.
Provide written observations of young people for age assessments at request of Social Workers and Managers.
Complete Incident Reports and submit these to the Service Manager whenever concerns are raised regarding the behaviours and safety of young people, staff or a third party.
Final note that all staff must drive & have business insurance due to the nature of the work.
- YOU MUST BE A CAR DRIVER with business insurance.
- Educated to GCSE level in English and Math.
- Diploma Level 3 in childcare or equivalent.
- 2 years’ Experience of working with Children or young people in a residential setting.
- Excellent verbal & written English.
- Experience of leading a staff team of at least 9 on shift.
- Educated to GCSE Level or equivalent or NVQ Level 3 Caring for Children and Young People
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an Centre Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton
Salary: £13.14 - 16.00 per hour
Children's Centre Assistant - Early Years - North East London
Salary: Umbrella Rate
North East Lincolnshire Council -Assistant Team Manager (Social Care Qualified) - Looked After Child
Salary: £39.71 - 39.71 per hour
Registered Manager - Gateshead
Salary: £38.9k per year + 700 on call allowance
Family Support Worker - Castleford, Wakefield
Salary: £13.44 - 17.00 per hour