Centre School Administrator
|Job Title:||Centre School Administrator|
|Salary:||£12 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Emma Fisher|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
4Recruitment Services are seeking to recruit a Centre School Administrator to support our client based in Wandsworth. This role is full-time with hours 9:00-17:00.
The post holder will report to the Senior Curriculum Administrator and Head of College Administration & Exams to provide administration support for the Head of School, School management team and curriculum staff to support the effective management and delivery of the curriculum and its operation within a designated centre. To work in a team and liaise with curriculum staff and cross-college services on student and staff matters and manage enquiries and administration tasks relating to courses. To provide effective and flexible support for ad hoc business tasks and events such as those linked to enrolment, progression, and admissions within each centre.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- In liaison with the Senior Curriculum Administrator, the Head of College Administration & Exams, School Management team, you will create, review and update all school timetables within EBS ensuring that all timetabling entered into EBS is accurate as per the timetabling guidelines.
- Provide flexible administration support for the campus curriculum areas to ensure the successful running of the college provision.
- Provide an effective first point of contact for students, parents/carers, staff and members of the public, face to face and on the phone. Follow up student absence for designated curriculum area and courses.
- Provide high level administrative support to the College & School Teams including all aspects of resources management in relation to budget, room and staff utilisation.
- Liaise with the School Management Team to ensure course, room and staff timetables are up-to-date and accurate and ensure visiting tutors claims are processed timely.
- Work closely with the Senior Curriculum Administrator, the Head of College Administration & Exams, School Management team to ensure the effective running of curriculum and the student experience
- To be available to assist in enrolment and other procedures, which may require occasional evening and weekend work within contractual hours.
- Undertake other duties as may be required by the Group Leadership Team or their representatives, in order to ensure the efficient functioning of the Group.
- Enhanced DBS (provided free of charge if you don’t have one).
- Experience of providing strong administrative support within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships across teams to deliver tasks effectively.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to adhere to strict deadlines.
- Able to work accurately according to set procedures.
- Able to use initiative, organise and prioritise.
- Able to identify and implement improvements in existing systems.
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, at all levels.
- Commitment to establishing and maintaining good working relations with colleagues and learners.
- Evidence of commitment to the safeguarding and promotion of the welfare of children and vulnerable adults.
- Commitment to the provision of a quality service and the implementation of quality improvements.
- Commitment to valuing diversity.
- Able to work flexibly throughout the week/over the year by prior agreement with line manager.
- Educated to GCSE level including C or equivalent in Maths & English.
What we offer:
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 07442 626 815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.