|Job Title:||Chartered Surveyor|
|Salary:||£60k - 75k per year|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Mascall|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Senior Chartered Surveyor- Based in East London
We are an East London based chartered surveying practice covering London, Essex, and the Home Counties.
The practice provides services within the commercial and residential property sectors acting in both the sale, acquisition, recovery, and valuation of commercial and residential property for a range of landlords, tenants, lenders, private owners, developers, investors, insolvency practitioners, asset managers, financial institutions and charities.
Aspects of the role will include:
- The undertaking all aspects of general practice surveying work across a variety of sectors including retail, residential and commercial.
- Providing concise and reliable advice to our clients including rent reviews, lease renewals, Red Book & Statutory Valuations, general property brokerage, investment, and development consultancy
- Working on insolvency and Receivership cases with the Director and alone
- Compiling, researching, and interpreting comparable evidence.
- Providing accurate and timely reports and maintain comprehensive records of instructions in progress for internal and external reporting.
- Maintaining best standards of practice including RICS regulatory requirements including Red Book
- Marketing the business with a view to identifying new areas for business growth and client and work generation
- Providing support to the Director in achieving their objectives in work winning
- Supplying regular social media posts of interest to our clients and the wider profession
- Supporting graduate team members in their APC preparation
The candidate will be MRICS qualified Senior Surveyor or Associate Level, possessing demonstrable experience of dealing with all aspects of general practise surveying, preferably with a knowledge of the East London and Essex property markets.
Possess extensive experience in dealing with receivership/insolvency matters &have experience of managing a small team.
- Registered Property Receiver
- MRICS qualified and proven experience of at least 3-4 years’ post qualification experience.
- Extensive experience in dealing with receivership / insolvency matters.
- Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty, and commitment.
- Excellent professional reporting skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports.
- Able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- An ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments.
- A willingness and ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to manage projects and work within budgets.
- Highly motivated.
- Have excellent communication skills and be well presented
- Able to manage a small team assisting them with workload.
- Able to market the practise with a view to expanding the client base.
- Have experience of dealing with LPA/ Fixed Charge receivership work.
- IT literate, comfortable with Microsoft Office and social media.
- Possess a clean and current driving licence.
- Prepared to travel, sometimes at short notice.
A competitive salary with increments applied at key stages of your progress, as well as a commission/ bonus element to the package, and market comparable benefits are on offer as well.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4RS is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please submit an updated CV for consideration.
(Official JD on request)
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available