Child and Young Person's Residential Care Officer - Dewsbury
|Job Title:||Child and Young Person's Residential Care Officer - Dewsbury|
|Salary:||£12.17 - 14.89 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Child and Young Person’s Residential Care Officer - Dewsbury
Are you a passionate, dedicated Residentail Care Officer looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Residential Care Officer to join a team based in Dewsbury.
Pay Rates: £12.17 - £14.89 per hour
Child Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will be required to care for and support children and young people aged 7 to 18 with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
- Work closely with the young people, building trusting relationships.
- Ensure each young person’s daily living plan is implemented.
- Contribute to care plans based in information obtained from the young people and their behaviour.
- Some daily plans may include providing assistance and support in daily living such as food prep, shopping etc..
- Provide advice, guidance and support where necessary.
- Experience working with children and young people- this could be demonstrated through education, youth work etc.
- Level 1 or an awareness in Safeguarding and Child Protection
- Team Teach or some form of Positive Behaviour Management
- GDPR or training around recording confidentiality, equality
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Residential Care Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available