Child Protection - Chair Team
|Job Title:||Child Protection - Chair Team|
|Salary:||£35 - 38 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a number of Child Protection - Chair Team to work with our client based in Doncaster. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift times may vary
Pay rate paying up to £38ph
- To Chair Child Protection Case Conferences and complex strategy meetings.
- To ensure that each Child Protection Case Conference takes place in accordance with Regulations, guidance and Departmental procedures.
- To support and contribute to the development of monitoring criteria and systems, which will enable evaluation of the Child Protection Service and safeguarding within Doncaster.
- To contribute to the strategic management of Children’s Services by collecting, organising and presenting information gained through Child Protection Case Conferences.
- To contribute to the development and maintenance of quality assurance measures in respect of work with children and families and to identify gaps in the assessment process or provision of service.
- To contribute to the publication of information for the general public, service users and service providers in relation to planning and reviewing for children looked after, and in need of protection.
- To provide specialist advice and guidance to staff on child protection matters.
- To take appropriate action to ensure that decisions and recommendations in individual cases are followed through.
- As appropriate, to liaise and establish working relationships within Doncaster Childrens Services Trust, with other agencies including Health Authority and Trust Staff, other Directorates, Voluntary Groups and the Independent Sector.
- To liaise with other agencies in co-ordinating their involvement in the planning and review process, and in the provision of services by them for children and young people subject to a Child Protection Plan.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available