Child Protection Co-Ordinator
|Job Title:||Child Protection Co-Ordinator|
|Salary:||£35 - 45 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Child Protection Co-Ordinator to work with one of our clients based in Vauxhall. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates negotiable
- The purpose of this team is to provide a specialist safeguarding response to reports from the public (children, young people, and their parents and carers) about Child Sexual Exploitation, and to assist investigations in providing specialist safeguarding support and advice in cases where there are complex child abuse inquires (often involving multiple vulnerable victims). The team undertake a range of professional safeguarding duties alongside operations which enable the investigation leads to safely manage the risks to children within their operational activity.
- To manage a team of Social Workers (Child Protection Advisors) ensuring that the team provides clear and high quality Child Protection advice to Bureau, intelligence and investigations teams
- To be responsible for leadership, management, professional supervision and accountability of Social Workers (G5 Child Protection Advisors). This will include ensuring that the core social work tasks are appropriately performed including the safe and effective triage and management of referrals from public and industry
- To oversee the quality of child protection assessments, advice and strategies and ensure these are completed to a high standard
- Building and developing a team so that they understand their responsibilities and roles within a multi-agency environment, and providing support and identifying opportunities for the development of individuals members of the team.
- Where necessary undertaking assessments and providing child protection advice on more complex or high risk operations. This will include lead responsibility for the delivery of child protection strategies.
- Provide child protection input into a range of CEOP Command activity which may include advising on legislation, policy and/or tactical options to assist in the planning and implementation of relevant operations
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Harry Cavell on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Qualified Social Worker - Support and Protection Team
Salary: £39 per hour
Safeguarding and Review Manager
Salary: Market related
Qualified Social Worker - First Response Team
Salary: £38 per hour
Systemic Therapist/Clinical Psychologist
Salary: £42 - 50 per hour
Qualified Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team
Salary: £35 per hour