Children and Families Support Worker
|Job Title:||Children and Families Support Worker|
|Salary:||£12.92 - 12.92 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Children and Families Support Worker - Bolton
Are you a passionate, dedicated Family Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children and Families Support Worker to work in the Bolton area.
Pay Rates: £12.92 per hour (PAYE rate) - Umbrella rate can be requested
Responsibilities of the Children and Families Support Worker: (Full Job Description Available)
- The post will cover Family Time sessions with looked after children and their parents.
- Applicants would need to have good time management skills and the ability to manage their own case load, working within the team to provide cover of others when needed and have good levels of assessment and reporting skills.
- During session they would needed to work with parents and children using interventions to promote improved levels of parenting.
- Good understanding of interventions and activities to promote all areas of child development, reducing conflict and promoting quality Family Time are essential.
- Level 3 qualification or above in Child Development/ Youth Services/ Social Care
- Experience working as a Family Support Worker with looked after children
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available