Children Team Assistant (Social Work Assistant) - Arnold, Nottingham
|Job Title:||Children Team Assistant (Social Work Assistant) - Arnold, Nottingham|
|Salary:||£15.86 - 15.86 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Children Team Assistant - Arnold, Nottingham
Are you a passionate, dedicated Social Work Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children Team Assistant to join a Child Protection team based in Arnold, Nottingham.
Pay Rates: £15.86 per hour
Team Assistant role: Full JD Available
- To assist with enforcement of statutory court orders and other agreed programmes.
- Inform your line manager of any concerns in relation to safeguarding/ child protection.
- Assist in intervention programmes.
- Keep records/ contribute towards reports.
- Attend court hearings, meetings, reviews.
- Home/ client visits.
- Support social workers with other duties where required.
- Driving Licence, Vehicle & Business Insurance
- Minimum of 2 years working with children, young people and their families
- Experience of working within the Youth Justice System
- Able to work flexible hours
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced Child DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Social Work Assistant friends or colleagues.
If you are a Social Work Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Passenger Assistant - Manchester
Salary: £9.90 - 9.90 per hour
Learning Support Assistant - Southall, London
Salary: £80 - 100 per day
Learning Support Assistant - Hanwell, London
Salary: £80 - 102 per day
Communication Support Worker/ Mentor - Carshalton (Hearing Difficulties)
Salary: £30 per hour