Qualified Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team
|Job Title:||Qualified Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team|
|Salary:||£34 - 37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team to work with one of our clients based in Fylde and Wyre. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rate up to £37ph
- To provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities ensuring their views are heard. To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods
- To ensure provision of good quality services which integrate government and local initiatives and guidance including for example, Working Together, Child Protection procedures, Looked After Children’s processes, the Assessment Framework and Common Assessment Framework
- To provide an efficient and effective service to children, young people and their families, ensuring that the needs of the children and their parents/carers are professionally assessed.
- To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans. Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice
- To develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
- To be familiar with Equal Opportunities good practice and the Council Policy and Plan and to implement this in all aspects of working practice and promote it in the team, workplace and wider organisation
- To ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the Council’s policies and procedures
- To prepare and submit written reports as and when required, including statements and care plans for care proceedings in the Family Proceedings, County and High Courts
- To ensure the Assistant /Team Manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload and seek advice as and when necessary.
- Where appropriate to act as the duty worker for the team, responding to queries and issues
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available