Children Team Manager - LAC Team
|Job Title:||Children Team Manager - LAC Team|
|Salary:||£37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Children Team Manager - LAC Team to work with one of our clients based in Thurrock. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rate - £37ph
- Management of Finance & Resources
- Management of all budgets held by the Team
- Responsibility for budget monitoring and for the control of income and expenditure within approved levels.
- Ensure that the Team operates within the Service’s Scheme of Financial Delegation, Council Standing Orders and Financial Regulations.
- Manage allocation of work in accordance with priorities, ensuring that assessments,
- Care plans and review functions are implemented where required and monitored and reviewed according to local procedures and priorities.
- Maintain effective workload monitoring within the Team.
- Contribute to the development of unit costs for the Team’s activity.
- Participate in out of hours management cover as appropriate to the service area.
- Contribute to proposals for cost effective use of resources and plans for disinvestments and reinvestment.
- Management/operation of Team to accord with Best Value principles.
- Management of Quality & Performance
- Responsibility for ensuring that work is undertaken to meet agreed standards but always striving for excellent practice
- Drive up quality of practice particularly in relation to assessments, report writing, record keeping and meeting of statutory timescales.
- Establish, sustain and develop a quality audit system within the Team to ensure that the Team delivers services to the required standard and specifications.
- Contribute to the management of quality in the Service.
- Manage the performance of the Team, setting individual Team targets.
- Supervise staff in accordance with the supervision policy including the regular audit of casework and feedback to staff.
- Share learning about good practice and to contribute to training and development activities to progress continuous professional development for all team members.
- To ensure practice meets the Standards set by the HCPC
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ben Smith on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available