Children's Advanced Practitioner
|Job Title:||Children's Advanced Practitioner|
|Salary:||£32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced advanced practitioner to join our busy duty service. The service provides a borough wide response to Children In Need of help and protection, you will be working as part of four duty teams who work on a rota basis. We are looking to recruit an experienced Advanced Practitioner who is able to support both the team managers and social workers within the team, holding case responsibility for a small and complex caseload, supporting social workers and providing supervision and oversight. We are centrally based in the borough and have free parking for staff.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates - £32ph
- As an Advanced Practitioner, you will help to deliver and lead good quality, child centred practice across the service.
- You will ensure that practice is underpinned by the Deal principals and that the Signs of Safety model is embedded in all our work with children and families.
- You will demonstrate effective leadership and management to support staff.
- You will work alongside Practice Managers to ensure that the service meets all statutory requirement and practice standards.
- You will encourage reflection and learning in staff through leading by example, enabling learning circles, group discussions and reflective supervision.
- You’ll make sure teams comply with legislation and government guidance, so they stand up to scrutiny, you will have access to all relevant data to support you in developing a culture of high support and high challenge, ensuring compliance and high-quality practice
Qualifications/ Experience/ Knowledge
- A qualified and experienced social worker with two years' statutory experience within either a Duty and Assessment or Locality Team, you will have a proven track record of success, you’ll be ready to take on the crucial task of inspiring and influencing your teams to achieve positive change and safety for children.
- You will be a committed, innovative, confident and energetic leader committed to achieving positive change for children and families. You will support the delivery and development of high quality within your team for children and families
- You will be key in developing the whole work force, fostering a culture of continued learning, adoption of best practice and modelling this within the organisation.
- You will support the operational delivery of the team, including the development of excellent practice of the social workers.
- You will have excellent knowledge on local government frameworks and processes as well as relevant legislation and be used to working within high performing services that are well rated by Ofsted. You'll have enhanced your skills, through formal training and qualifications, so will be adept at supporting staff, the team manager and wider services. You will also be equipped to lead change, maintain partnerships, influence and inspire teams, you’ll make sure service users and staff are involved when it comes to solving issues.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Luke Mathurin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available