Children's Centre Assistant - Early Years - North East London
|Job Title:||Children's Centre Assistant - Early Years - North East London|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Children’s Centre Assistant - Early Years - North East London
Are you a passionate, dedicated Children’s Centre Assistant looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children’s Centre Assistant to work across the Early Years Services in and around the North London area.
Pay Rates: £11.40 - £13.94 Per Hour
What the roles of a Family Support Worker: Full JD Available
- To undertake a range of domestic, cleaning and associated duties in order to ensure the safety, welfare, physical and mental well-being of children and all users of the Centre throughout the day.
- To assist in the general care, activities and comforting of children.
- To assist setting out materials and equipment for children’s activities and tidying up afterwards.
- To accompany Teachers/Nursery Officers taking groups of children on visits and outings.
- To change and rinse out soiled clothes and assist children in toileting.
- The ability to assist with the general care, activities, and comfort of young children.
- The ability to communicate with parents, colleagues and children.
- Cleaning experience.
- The ability to prepare basic food for young children.
- The ability to work as a member of a team.
- An awareness of Health and Safety at work.
- An understanding and commitment to Equal Opportunities in the context of the post.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Children’s Centre Assistant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to the Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available