Children's Qualified Social Worker
|Job Title:||Children's Qualified Social Worker|
|Salary:||£29.93 - 32.34 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Children's Qualified Social Worker to work based in Dudley. You will be working for the council
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Pay rates between £29.93 - £32.34ph
- To respond flexibly and rapidly to requests for interventions and support packages to maintain young people with their families in the community.
- To work closely with colleagues in Children’s Specialist Services to monitor and review cases as part of a strategy to reduce the number of children and young people becoming looked after by the local authority.
- To ensure that practice responds positively and sensitively to cultural, religious, linguistic and ethnic diversity and in relation to gender, sexual orientation, family status and ability.
- To be responsible for the negotiation and allocation of appropriate service provision to clients and their families: through the determination of service provision contracts with providers, ensuring that the complex needs of users are met, providing value for money.
- To ensure the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments, the purchase of agreed packages of care and the monitoring of service contracts, in partnership with the users/carers and advocates.
- To work closely with other Council Departments and statutory and independent agencies to meet the complex needs of service users and their careers.
- To establish links with and support local groups, user representatives, and other local resources which provide informal networks of care.
- To provide an effective social work service at individual client level by ensuring the use of appropriate resources from the Council, and statutory and/or independent agencies, for example, a Family Group Conference service, that will enable the child and the wider network of family and friends, by focusing on the child or young person and by working together collectively, to meet that child or young person’s specific needs.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Support Worker - Harrow
Salary: £21.97 - 21.97 per hour
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £14.64 - 19.52 per hour
Social Work Assistant - Child Protection Team - Mansfield
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Salary: £13 per hour