Children's Referral & assessment Team Manager
|Job Title:||Children's Referral & assessment Team Manager|
|Salary:||£37 - 42 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are currently looking for a Children's Referral & assessment Team Manager to work with one of our clients based in Devon. You wil be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Pay rates paying up to £42ph
- To manage the effective delivery of the specified service and ensure children remain safe.
- To work closely with managers across functions to ensure an integrated strategic approach and to work in partnership.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the Group’s service strategy, its performance and in its contribution to the Council’s objectives.
- To maintain the development and implementation of a positive performance management culture within the Group.
- To manage within a quality and equalities framework based on Council policy and performance targets, professional standards and best practice. Contribute to the development and delivery of services in a manner that reflects the diversity of the Group’s users and staff
- Supervising one team leader and social workers
- Strong focus on quality and performance
- Aware of financial aspects and budgeting
- Chairing multi agency strategy meetings
- Experience of using Signs of Safety as a practice model
- Responsible for the team development, team meetings and individual appraisals
- Maintaining and building strong working relationships with our partners and peers
- Strong knowledge and oversight of S47 investigations.
- Authorising child protection investigations, assessments and plans
- Chairing the Transfer meeting and taking responsibility for the actions agreed
- Attending monthly performance board
- Taking part in the audit programme and dip sampling
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Ethan Leuii on ethanL@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available