4Recruitment Services are currently seeking a Children's Residential Manager to work within Catford, London.
Hours: 37.5 Hours per week | Monday - Friday
Shift: Permanent Ongoing
Pay Rate: £30k - £35k per year
Are you a passionate and organised Children's Residential Manager with at least 1 years Management Experience?
Are you looking to join an organisation built on innovation and experience, with a 13-year track record of progressing professional careers and making a positive difference to people's lives?
We are looking for a Registered Children's Home Manager for a new Children's home in Catford, this is a brand new start up so you must have experience at managerial level and ideally have your NVQ Level 5 in Health and Social Care for children and young people. The home will be a 5 bedded children's home ranging from Learning disabilities to emotional and challenging behaviour.
What you will be doing -
- This autonomous role allows you to take overall responsibility for all aspects of running the service, ensuring the staff team enable the people we support to lead a valued and fulfilling life, maximising their potential physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
- We want you to be involved in developing new initiatives in care practices, ensuring the overall delivery of a quality service, whilst working in accordance with CMG's philosophy of care, its policies and procedures and all relevant legislation.
- With highly effective communication skills, you will interact with all departments internally and externally to ensure the safe and efficient running of the service.
- Your duties will be varied, with no two days the same.
Who you are -
This exciting and varied role is perfect for a dedicated and resilient person with a people centred focus, the ability to problem solve, manage financials in a business environment as well as coach and develop your team in line with CMG values. You will have experience managing a service supporting adults with learning disabilities, or be a Deputy Manager ready to move up.
What You will need -
- A recognised social work qualification; or
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People's Services with Children and Young People's Residential Management Pathway; or
- Experience working with young people with social, emotional and behavioural issues. Able to prioritise your workload, delegate tasks and meet deadlines
- Focused on the needs of internal and external customers, from the people we support, right through to your team and other members of the organisation
What we offer -
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews. When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme). We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Locality Manager and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132.
Who we are -
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral. (T's&C's Apply)
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.