Children's Residential Support Worker- Hampshire
|Job Title:||Children's Residential Support Worker- Hampshire|
|Salary:||Weekend & Waking Nights Available|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
Children’s Residential Support Worker- Hampshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Children’s Residential Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting for a Children’s Residential Support Workers to work within the Children Services in and around the Hampshire area.
Pay Rate: £15.41 – £19.33 per hour.
- The Children’s Residential support worker will provide practical and social support for children, young people, and families.
- Whilst complying with national and service procedures and guidance, the Children’s Residential support worker will contribute to care packages, recognise serious risk, and promote the welfare of vulnerable children and young people.
- A level 3 qualification relating to working with Children & Young People is essential, as is experience of working within a community base in supportive and practical roles with children, young people, and their parents.
- Using your experience and skills – further developed with our support and training, you will assist with the care of our children and young people.
- You will create positive relationships with the children, meeting their needs and always safeguarding them.
- You will create timetables, setting boundaries and expectations for the young people. Consistency and organisation skills are key.
- You will meet a variety of children and young people, some of whom may require high levels of supervision and support.
- If you want to develop your career and make a real difference to a child or young person's life, apply to be a Residential Support Worker with us.
- Please note that you must be 22 years old or above to apply as per children’s homes regulations. You must also have a valid driving licence.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment.
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if Required)
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Children’s Support Workers and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to The Care Team Or email on, Careteam@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available