Children's Residential Support Worker - Woking, Surrey
|Job Title:||Children's Residential Support Worker - Woking, Surrey|
|Salary:||£13.01 - 34.24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Children’s Residential Support Worker - Woking, Surrey
Are you a passionate, dedicated Children's Woker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children's Residential Support Worker to join a team based in Woking, Surrey.
Pay Rates: £13.01 - £34.24 per hour
Child Worker role: Full JD Available
- You will support and care for children aged between 14 and 17
- Build trusting relationships
- 1 to 1 interaction with the children
- Doing activities with the children such as helping with homework, playing games etc..
- Attend trips and holidays with the children if asked by the home
- Experience working with looked after children and challenging behaviour
- Understanding of relevant legislation within the area of Children's social care
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Residential Care Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available