Childrens Residential Worker Nights - Staffordshire
|Job Title:||Childrens Residential Worker Nights - Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£11.70 - 14.33 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Childrens Residential Worker Nights – Staffordshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Children’s Residential Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children’s Residential Worker to work Nights in Staffordshire.
Pay Rates: £11.70 - £14.33 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Responsibilities of a Childrens Residential Worker Nights: (Full Job Description Available)
- To play a lead role in the shift planning process and to ensure that this is clearly documented.
- To take an active and responsible role in the overall development of the home and services available to young people.
- To provide support and care to young people resident in the home. To fulfil key worker responsibilities as laid out in the Quality Standards for Children’s Homes 2015 and Children’s Home Regulations 2015.
- To undertake flexible and imaginative approaches in offering support to young people, as appropriate and consistent with the home’s Statement of Purpose.
- To plan and encourage the young people to engage in residents meetings, consult with them and involve them in the day to day running of the home. To promote children’s rights at all times.
- To attend and make a positive contribution to staff meetings, training sessions, supervision and My Performance Conversation Reviews and with appropriate training and experience, take an active role in the induction, My Performance Reviews and supervision of colleagues.
- To be aware of the young people’s behaviour support plans as appropriate, and update accordingly.
- NVQ Level 3 in Caring for Children & Young Persons or equivalent
- Basic understanding of the Children Act 1989 and 2004, and Care Matters: Transforming the Lives of Children and Young People in Care
- Understanding of reasons children become Looked After
- Understanding of Child Protection/Safeguarding issues
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of young people, and an appreciation of the relevant models and frameworks
- Right to Live and Work in the UK
- Current DBS on the Update Service
What we offer:
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any friends or colleagues.
If you would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1) and speak to Kasey Sanders Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available