Children's Residential Worker - Wakefield
|Job Title:||Children's Residential Worker - Wakefield|
|Salary:||£13.44 - 16.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Children’s Residential Worker - Normanton, Wakefield
Are you a passionate, dedicated Children's Woker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children's Residential Worker to join a team based in Wakefield.
Pay Rates: £13.44 - £16.50 per hour
Child Worker role: Full JD Available
- To improve the outcomes of children and young people in care
- To work with social workers/ professionals/ health workers
- Teach the children life skills and enable them to achieve their full potential
- To contribute to the assessment, planning and decision making processed for individual children and young people
- Provide emotional and physical care
- Experience working with looked after children
- Understanding of relevant legislation within the area of Children's social care
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Support Work friends or colleagues.
If you are a Residential Care Officer and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available