Children's Services Manager - Greater Manchester
|Job Title:||Children's Services Manager - Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Children’s Services Manager - Bolton
Are you a passionate, dedicated Children's Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children's Services Manager to join a team based in Bolton.
Pay Rates: £40.00 per hour
Manager role: Full JD Available
- You will have a key role in developing and shaping adoption services across six local authorities.
- Management will be required for the care planning finding team that has responsibility for finding families for children who have a plan for adoption.
- UK Driving Licence and Vehicle
- Previous experience in adoption work and managing social care cases
- Flexibility to travel to the six spokes on a regular basis (Bolton, Blackburn, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Tameside)
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Manager friends or colleagues.
If you are a Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Management will be required for the care planning finding team that has responsibility for finding families for children who have a plan for adoption.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Support Worker - Harrow
Salary: £21.97 - 21.97 per hour
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £14.64 - 19.52 per hour
Social Work Assistant - Child Protection Team - Mansfield
Salary: £14.70 - 14.70 per hour
Lunchtime Teaching Assistant
Salary: £13 per hour