Children's Social Worker - Liverpool City Council
|Job Title:||Children's Social Worker - Liverpool City Council|
|Salary:||£30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nanayaw Kyeremeh|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Children's Social Worker to work with one of our clients based in Liverpool. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
09:00am - 17:00pm
Pay rate paying £30ph
CSW to supervise a team of 4 Outreach Family support workers supporting families with children aged 0-5 years. The successful candidate will also carry a small caseload of complex LON 3 families’ providing 1:1 parenting work and undertaking direct work with children and young people to explore their daily lived experience. Overseeing and providing management oversight to multi agency EHAT and TAF reviews as well as completing these on a small number of cases. his is a 12-month pilot scheme
- Through liaison, dialogue and searching appropriate databases collect and collate relevant information to the outcome of the referral
- Record interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
- To ensure clear, concise, and accurate recording of work undertaken, and good electronic and paper file management is maintained. Northamptonshire have adopted the Integrated Children’s System as a data system for record management.
- To provide information to service users through liaison with internal and external agencies to enable service users to access relevant services, and to encourage their participation. Immediately report to the team manager or senior practitioner where issues require escalation, or the case is likely to become subject to press or public interest.
- Demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
- Ensure that reasonable care is always taken for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and other persons, and to comply with the policies and procedures relating to health and safety within the department
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Nana Kyeremeh on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 514 9137
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Doncaster Children's Services Trust - MASH Social Worker - Childrens
Salary: £35 per hour
Residential Support Worker - Leicester
Salary: £14.64 - 14.64 per hour
Deputy Senior Play Worker - Early Years - East London
Salary: Umbrella Rate
Early Childhood Practitioner - North London
Salary: £13.58 - 17.98 per hour
Communication Support Worker/ Mentor - Carshalton (Hearing Difficulties)
Salary: £30 per hour