Children's Team Manager - Barnsley
|Job Title:||Children's Team Manager - Barnsley|
|Salary:||£23.13 - 45.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Children’s Team Manager - Barnsley
Are you a passionate, dedicated Team Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children's Team Manager to join a team based in Barnsley.
Pay Rates: £23.13 - £45.00 per hour
Team Manager role: Full JD Available
- You will be required to provide leadership, management and direction to a range of staff; ensuring that allocation, assessment, care and support planning, delivery and review of services are provided.
- Have lead professional and operational responsibility for a team of staff.
- Oversee and undertake clear and detailed client assessments, screening for risk and urgency.
- Manage and attend meetings.
- Resolve formal and informal complaints.
- Operate in accordance with all statutory frameworks and care acts, Caldicott principles, relevant social care legislation and procedures.
- UK Driving Licence and Vehicle
- Qualification in Social Work or equivalent
- Level 5 Management Qualification or willing to work towards
- Experience managing staff in a social work/ care setting
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Manager friends or colleagues.
If you are a Children's Team Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, email@example.com
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available