Children's Team Manager - Catford, Lewisham
|Job Title:||Children's Team Manager - Catford, Lewisham|
|Salary:||£33.93 - 36.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Children’s Team Manager - Catford, Lewisham
Are you a passionate, dedicated Team Manager looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Children's Team Manager to join a team based in Catford, Lewisham.
Pay Rates: £33.93 - £36.00 per hour
Manager role: Full JD Available
- To manage and co-ordinate the work of a team in a specified activity area to ensure the provision of a high quality, effective service.
- To monitor the performance of the team against set targets to ensure nationally set performance indicators are met.
- Ensure effective and regular supervision and appraisal (PES) takes place.
- Audit and review case files on a regular basis.
- Prepare reports, correspondence, procedures.
- Experience managing staff in a social work setting
- Experience working as a social worker
- Diploma in Social Work or equivalent
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Manager friends or colleagues.
If you are a Manager and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Experience managing staff in a social work setting
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available