Childrens Team Manager - Placements
|Job Title:||Childrens Team Manager - Placements|
|Salary:||£39.07 - 39.07 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Liam Murphy|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
We are currently looking for a Childrens Team Manager - Placements to work with one of our clients based in Coventry. You will be working for the council.
Monday - Friday
Shift Times may vary
Pay rates - £39.07ph
- To have responsibility for managing and overseeing the delivery of placement services for children and young people, including fostering, residential care and supported accommodation for care leavers and vulnerable young people aged 16-24.To make decisions in respect of placement matching for individual children, and support the delivery of good outcomes, quality services and value for money in children's placements and supported accommodation.To support strategic work in respect of looked after children and supported accommodation and the implementation of key placement contracts.
- To manage Placement Team staff and resources to ensure the placement and supported accommodation needs of children and young people are met in accordance with national standards and legislation, and support the implementation of Council priorities including Value for Money, quality and safeguarding, maximising use of internal provision and challenge in placement decision-making to ensure appropriate use of resources to meet the identified needs of children and young people.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and HealthCare Professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available