Clerical Officer - Wirral
|Job Title:||Clerical Officer - Wirral|
|Salary:||£12.37 - 12.37 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Clerical Officer – Wirral (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £12.37ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To support the provision of a cost effective, customer focussed Pension Service. The core focus is to undertake administrative duties to include accurate processing of member records and financial records to ensure data quality is maintained. Responsible for the filing of non- member related documents into an electronic system.
1. Create and maintain active member records to ensure data quality and comply with statutory disclosure requirements and business requirements. .
2. Process Scheme AVCs and Additional Pension Contribution (APC) contracts, along with updating existing contracts including ARCs and Added Years.
3. Analyse and assess the accuracy of data automatically processed and interfaced from disparate employer systems into the Pension Administration system.
4. Work to well defined business process to assist in the production of statistical and qualitative performance targets.
5. Determine eligibility , calculate and process short service refunds of contributions, ensuring the appropriate regulations and are applied within section performance targets.
6. Process deferred benefits which have minimal routine membership adjustments .
7. Process outgoing and incoming mail, scanning and filing documents from all service areas within the Fund; indexing casework to initiate work flows, including interrogation of member records.
8. Deal with routine correspondence for active, deferred and pensioner members including processing changes of address, bank details and tax codes.
9. First point of contact either by telephone or face to face dealing with death notifications, bereaved family members on a daily basis.
10.Deal with general member enquiries including people wanting to join/leave the Scheme. Process and record members wishing to opt out of the Scheme.
11.To support Fund meetings ensuring a professional environment by undertaking duties such as booking/preparation of venue, hospitality, meeting/escorting attendees.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Revenues Officer - Esher
Salary: £30 per hour
Paralegal Officer - Northallerton
Salary: £15 per hour
Complaints Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour