Client Support Officer - Newham
|Job Title:||Client Support Officer - Newham|
|Salary:||£12.50 - 12.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Client Support Officer – Newham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £12.50ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
To undertake prescribed duties and responsibilities in the provision of support services to the Project Management & Technical services teams including Mechanical and Electrical, day to day maintenance, voids and disrepair.
To provide administrative support services to individual teams within Works Commissioning.
- To receive, record and deal with day-to-day enquiries over the telephone relating to the technical team and where necessary the other teams in HWC and taking responsibility for correct diagnosis and making appropriate decisions as to remedial action required. To advise Repairs Operation Centre staff on correct diagnosis of faults and provide support.
- To organise and arrange appointments for tenants/officers and deal with requests for service/inspections.
- To interrogate the various data bases and management systems to extract information and prepare background information to enable KPI’s to be collated and maintained by the data team. To administer satisfaction surveys and ensure the data is recorded for future use.
- To place orders for repairs on the council’s repairs systems and prepare manual purchase orders as required.
- Receiving reports from contractors regarding repairs and additional works required. Consult with the relevant officers or managers and arrange for works to be ordered.
- To receive and record incoming correspondence relating to the work of the specific team and support the other Client Support officers within HWC to ensure all correspondence both incoming and outgoing is managed to meet the various team’s needs and responded to within timescales.
- To effectively liaise and respond to requests from other sections within the council as well as other stakeholders representatives from other divisions or departments to enable a comprehensive and efficient repairs and maintenance service to be provided to tenants, leaseholders and other service users. To deal positively with enquiries from a wide range of callers.
- To liaise with statutory undertakers and public/private utilities on behalf of HWC.
- To obtain information from Land registry to assist in management of the councils housing stock.
- To maintain all Quality Assurance Procedures on line and to ensure all process managed by the teams are followed and data recorded where required.
- To be manage and set up various meetings on behalf of the team including arranging accommodation for meetings and taking and distributing minutes. To support other teams within HWC where required regarding the taking and distributing of minutes.
- To record inspection data onto relevant systems.
- To liaise with a broad range of Newham Council staff, legal officers, consultants and contractors in connection with individual cases.
- To collate information including that relating to performance indicators, ensuring they are recorded by the data team. And to retrieve information in order to present statistics reports in conjunction with the data team.
- To collate information including that relating to disrepair, voids service contracts and leaks/water ingress etc, and monitor progress and performance as necessary, ensuring the data is recorded in Eclipse or within the councils by the data team. And to retrieve information in order to present statistics reports in conjunction with the data team.
- To monitor service contracts and programmes of work, and maintain schedules as necessary or input into various council management systems for the monitoring of voids, disrepair, service contracts, insurance claims etc.
- To collate financial information relating to service and other contracts.
- To administer statutory no access procedures – instruct Legal Department on residents that require court action. Liaising/monitoring directing with Legal regarding court hearings, court costs, tenants in breach of court action up to possession.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Arboricultural Services Officer - Newham
Salary: £18.55 - 18.55 per hour
Cabinet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £21 per hour
Executive Support Officer - Brixton
Salary: £160 per day
Traded Service Support Officer - Tower Hamlets
Salary: £26.31 - 26.31 per hour
Revenues Officer - Hackney
Salary: £21.86 - 21.86 per hour