4Recruitment Services are currently seeking a Clinical Services Lead to work in Letcombe Regis, Oxon.
Hours: Full-Time Days
Shifts: 3 Months Contract
Pay Rate: £23 - £26 per hour
Are you a passionate and organised Clinical Lead with at least 1 Years’ post registration Experience?
Are you looking for a flexible/suitable working pattern to match your work/life balance?
What you will be doing-
To provide clinical leadership and support to Care Home staff to enable them to provide quality care which meets the residents’ physical, emotional and social needs. To maintain and monitor compliance with Regulatory and National and Local Care standards through the use of appropriate guidance including the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety and the Judgement Framework. To actively participate in and maintain compliance with all internal operations and quality assurance, through the use audit of systems.
- To support key staff in ensuring that all care assessment tools are in place and are fully utilised.
- Act as a clinical resource for staff, providing teaching and education to them as required.
- Provide and create learning opportunities in the clinical setting that support the Home’s Teams.
- Review and develop clinical competency as required to support clinical practice, participating in ongoing development.
- Participate in the recruitment and appraisal process by providing clinical guidance.
- Participate as a key member of the multi-disciplinary team through development of collaborative and innovative practice.
- Ensure 10% clinical audits completed monthly as required across site and resulting action plans are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure teams have safeguarding awareness (Adult Support and Protection in Scotland) and support them in the timely management of all safeguarding issues in line with company reporting procedures.
- To manage the achievement of regulatory and legislative standards by monitoring and providing professional support to senior staff /team leaders.
- Ensure a robust process is in place to review care plans /risk assessments and medication administration.
- Take an active role in regular quality audit and to review specific identified aspects of care e.g. medication management, care documentation, nutrition, falls, wounds, accidents, infection control and efficient use of pressure relieving equipment.
- Review outcomes of all quality audits to identify trends and themes and provide feedback to staff, through regular quality meetings.
- Ensure all clinical records are kept in line with Bupa, the Care Regulator, Local Authority and NMC guidelines.
- To work with the Home Manager on achievement of action plans from external regulators or internal support functions, including the formation of the Provider Compliance Assessments.
- Provide clinical support to the Home Manager when investigating concerns or complaints.
- Assist the Home Manager and House Manager to handle enquiries by providing clinical support and advice as needed.
- To direct key staff in ensuring that Personal plans are completed for all residents, that consider a full assessment of medical, nursing and care needs.
- Enable and support residents as active partners in the care planning process for present and future needs.
- To ensure regular personal contact with the resident, monitoring their condition and acting as an advocate when necessary.
- To establish good interpersonal relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with other local agencies to mobilise resources to meet resident needs and to support them in securing additional support as required.
- To manage customer expectations following policies and procedures and be accountable when dealing with and documenting concerns and complaints.
- To be accountable and responsible for adhering to Standard Infection Prevention and Control precautions ensuring the Home Manager is informed of any infections as per policy and procedure.
- To act for the Home Manager when required and provide administrative cover out of hours, taking charge of the care home in rotation with other staff. At these times to be responsible for the smooth running of the care home in all areas.
- Keep strict control of recording, ordering and the return of medication to the pharmacy.
- To deploy staff efficiently in relation to care duties to be covered by setting up and controlling the duty rota. Check and monitor care staff hours and authorise time sheets.
- To undertake on-call requirements as agreed with the Home Manager.
- To assist in the marketing and promotion of the care home to maintain high occupancy. Attend promotional functions as requested. Take every opportunity to promote the care home. Ensure any vacant rooms are ready for viewing at all times. Escort prospective clients or relatives around the care home as and when required. Maintain good contact with local professional bodies and other relevant persons.
- To assist in the maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment by ensuring adherence to BUPA Care Services Health & Safety and Welfare policies and procedures.
- Duty to notify Home Manager if NMC commences an investigation into practice.
- To act in accordance with NMC Code of Professional Conduct
What You will need-
To be able to register with us you will need to have a Registered NMC, an Enhanced DBS, to be IV Trained, have 3 years’ worth of references, have 2 years post registration experience and Evidence of management experience is desirable.
What we offer-
We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform. You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries. When registering you will be going through our Efficient Compliance Service and have a choice to use our Dedicated Umbrella Company (who offer indemnity insurance & a loyalty reward scheme). We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Clinical Services Lead and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0808 178 4445(option1).
Who we are-
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
Refer a Nurse to us and you could receive up to a £250 bonus for your referral. (T’s&C’s Apply)
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.