Co-ordinator - Fast Track Team - Caterham
|Job Title:||Co-ordinator - Fast Track Team - Caterham|
|Salary:||£11.10 - 11.10 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Co-ordinator - Fast Track Team – Caterham (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £ 11.10ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
The post holder works as part of the Marie Curie End of Life Service responsible for the co-ordination of Marie Curie referrals to ensure delivery of robust packages of care for patients at the end of life.
The post holder will work directly with the Senior Nurses in managing referrals to the Marie Curie service. This will involve liaising directly with Marie Curie nursing staff, District Nurses, other referrers to the fast track service, brokerage teams in XXX CCG and with patients and their families and carers as part of the co-ordination of the Marie Curie nursing Service.
The post holder will also support the Senior Co-ordinator in the delivery of standard monitoring reports and in identifying and escalating issues, complaints and compliments.
To work directly with the Marie Curie fast track Senior Nurses to ensure high quality end of life care in place for patients throughout XXX region. This includes:
- Working with senior nurses to identify and highlight rapid discharge and emergency referrals and ensure prompt care in put in place.
- Promoting maximum utilisation of Marie Curie care services, co-ordinating day and night care across the region
- Brokering for alternative providers when Marie Curie is unable to meet needs.
- Communication with patients, families and referrers to discuss care when organised as directed by the senior nurse.
- Liaison with Senior nurses, HCAs and RNs about patient needs and current care provision.
- Co-ordination of the continuous review process and referrals to the multi-disciplinary team.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all of the above is clearly documented on Marie Curie and NHS Systems.
- Undertaking general administration on the computer system, to ensure that accurate computer records are maintained for referrals, nurse allocation, cancellations, packages of care and financial data.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of MC services.
- Demonstrate respect for patient and carer autonomy, beliefs and values and maintain patient confidentiality and dignity.
- Ensure that all administrative activities are adhered to with particular attention to timeframes and deadlines.
- Attend and contribute constructively in planned team meetings.
- Ensure all targets are met, standards and protocols are maintained.
- Contribute to and undertake delegated activities during any change process.
- Contribute to development of training programmes via coaching and training needs analysis.
- Liaise via the telephone with NHS and Marie Curie colleagues, providing and receiving both routine and complex information exercising professional judgement, sensitivity, confidentiality, support and non-clinical advice when dealing with distressing and emotional situations.
- Provide non clinical information to patients, relatives and other healthcare workers on an ad-hoc basis
- Answer telephone enquiries from the general public and health professionals, dealing sensitively with distressed callers, seeking advice from senior colleagues where necessary.
- Receive and relay messages promptly and accurately.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Service Facilitator - Islington
Salary: £19 per hour
Energy Administrator - Woolwich
Salary: £15 per hour
Repairs Planner - Newham
Salary: £15 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Business & Resource Scheduling Co-ordinator
Salary: £15 per hour