Combustion Engineer - OX14
|Job Title:||Combustion Engineer - OX14|
|Salary:||£39k per year|
|Contact Name:||Ben Smith|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Combustion Engineer – OX14
Standard workdays will be Monday to Friday.
Standard work hours will be 8am till 5pm.
Area – OX14
Salary: Up to £39,000
Note: Candidates must be able to pass a DBS check.
Duties include but are not limited:
- Ensure the safe operation and availability of the HTHW (steam) boilers onsite in line with all current legislation and company compliance
- Ensure the safe operation and availability of the MTHW boilers onsite in line with all current legislation and company compliance
- Ensure the safe operation and availability of the LTHW boilers onsite in line with all current legislation and company compliance
- Complete documented records of safety procedures for steam boilers including blow downs, water condition and water softening
- Diagnose and rectify minor faults with the equipment that you have been trained to carry out
- Ensure all chemicals are managed and controlled in line with all current COSHH requirements and relevant safety data
- Responsibility for control of Contractors working on or around the boiler house and other LTHW Boilers and plant around the site.
- Ensure all boiler line equipment, comply with the required health safety and environmental standards
- To manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
- To assist the operational teams with a range of other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Candidates must be fully qualified and possess commercial changeover CODNC01 & COCN1 tickets.
- Certified Industrial Boiler Operator (CertiBO)
- Boiler Operations Accreditation Scheme (BOAS)
- Extensive experience of working with industrial steam boilers
- Be able to get to attend site within 1 hour when on call
Water treatment experience.
Mechanical and electrical engineering qualifications and experience.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4 Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If interested, please contact Jordan Mascall on 0208 514 9145 or JordanM@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available