Commercial Accountant - Hackney
|Job Title:||Commercial Accountant - Hackney|
|Salary:||£28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Commercial Accountant – Hackney (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £28.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide financial planning and analysis service for Hackney owned companies.
- You will contribute to the delivery of an excellent service in all aspects of accountancy including preparation of company and group accounts, taxation, cashflow, costing and pricing, budgeting and management accountancy.
- You will act as business partner to support the management of financial aspects of the companies and will support the Group Accountant in ensuring that financial systems, processes and procedures are optimised to best professional practice, strong internal control, provision of high quality management information and provide good value for money.
- You will provide financial advice and information to managers and day to day financial services to the company in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
- You will support the company's financial and business planning including provision of advice on costing and pricing, tax planning and investment strategies.
- Management Accounts - Lead the production of management accounts and Project Cashflows. Ensuring accounts are reconciled on a timely basis.
- Statutory Accounts - Responsible for finalising year-end trial balance and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts. Assist in the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Financial Systems - Operate, maintain and improve the Company’s financial systems.
- Property Sales and Disposals - Calculate surplus from property sales on a monthly basis and ensure additions and disposals are reflected in the accounting systems.
- Tax - Keep up to date on VAT legislation, ensuring all commercial organisations are compliant with current VAT legislation. Lead on the preparation of the quarterly VAT submission.
- Board and Committee Papers - Responsible for management accounts and budget papers.
- Internal and External Audit. Liaise with auditors and provide requested information on a timely basis.
- To take ownership and responsibility for any service related complaints/queries from customers ensuring that the customer experience is positive, professional and within set timescales at all times.
- To manage all contacts in line with quality standards, data protection policies and equality & diversity policy.
- Provide sound technical financial advice and information to managers, particularly in relation to costing and pricing, tax planning, capital, accounting policies, and other professional best practices
- Carry out any other duties consistent with the post that may be required from time to time, at the discretion of the line manager
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £19 per hour
Leasehold Finance Officer - Hackney
Salary: £18 per hour
Fleet Support Officer - Hackney
Salary: £17 per hour
Venues and Events Co-ordinator - Hackney
Salary: £22 per hour
Principal Accountant - Mold
Salary: £21 per hour