Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Technician - Leeds
|Job Title:||Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Technician - Leeds|
|Salary:||£14.02 - 14.02 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Commercial Vehicle Maintenance Technician – Leeds (Temp Vacancy)
Full-Time (37 hours)
Fleet Services is responsible for the inspections, checks and repairs of the corporate vehicle fleet and the operator license of Leeds City Council. You will be responsible for inspecting, servicing, repairing and maintaining the Council’s fleet of commercial, heavy goods and specialist municipal vehicles in accordance with statutory regulations and Council policy.
- Accurate fault diagnosis of vehicle and specialist equipment defects.
- The correct use and care of specialist tools provided for repair and maintenance purposes.
- Efficiently carry out all work in accordance with specified repair policy.
- Reporting of defects revealed or observed during any repair process, including any instance where preventive work would be appropriate.
- Completion of all job related documentation required for management and charging purposes, including using and inputting data to computer systems
- Carry out all work in a safe manner, observing all relevant safety procedures, including “on site” work where directed.
- Inspect, service, repair, maintain and diagnose faults on the full range of vehicles as directed.
- Comply with, at all times, all requirements as directed by managers in relation to the use of GPS mobile workshop vehicles.
- It should be noted that vehicle repairs will be measured against scheduled repair times as documented in ICME, Autodata manuals, in addition to this pre-planned services will be completed against work times, these times are to be agreed through consultation with Technicians.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Administrator - Leeds
Salary: £11.50 - 11.50 per hour
Planning Officer - Lewisham
Salary: £17 per hour
Business Support Officer - Camden
Salary: £17 per hour
Assistant Planning Officer - Widnes
Salary: £14 per hour
Business Support Officer - Telford
Salary: £10.41 - 10.41 per hour