Commissioning Manager - Adult Social Care
|Job Title:||Commissioning Manager - Adult Social Care|
|Salary:||£24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Madison Yuill|
|Job Published:||20 days ago|
JOB TITLE: Commissioning Manager - Adult Social Care
PLACEMENT: ASAP Monday to Friday
PAY RATE: from £24 per hour
4Recruitment Services are seeking a Commissioning Manager in Adult Social Care for our client based in Solihull, West Midlands. The role currently involves working from home (normal office located in Solihull town centre), and reporting to the Strategic Commissioner for Market Management and Performance, this post offers you a diverse and rewarding opportunity to develop your knowledge in Adult Social Care
Under the direction of Strategic Commissioners, the Commissioning Manager will lead the delivery of a range of allocated commissioning projects, including taking the lead on contractual assurance and delivery across commissioned care services and well as reports on market performance for regulated services . To identify best in practice and high performance of managing markets To lead on a number of key projects as part of market management including digital aspects and development of tools .
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Leading on contracting and procurement requirements as part of commissioning
- Development and monitoring of KPIs and provide assurance of market management
- Apply commissioning knowledge and skills across the life cycle as required, taking a lead responsibility for the commissioning of a portfolio of specific services to meet local needs and for quality assurance delivery across all commissioned services.
- Produce and contribute to commissioning reports as required by the Strategic Commissioners.
- Lead designated projects as required, including new service commissioning, ensuring active engagement of people who use services in the design, monitoring and review of services.
- Lead on the provider resilience and prevent provider failures
- Work closely with Strategic Commissioner Markets and Performance and corporate specialists to deliver and apply appropriate specialist support at all stages of the commissioning cycle, for example, data analysis, communications, finance and procurement specialists.
- Monitor contract compliance, ensuring service quality, delivery of specified outcomes and value for money.
- Develop areas of expertise in specific areas, as well as transferable skills to contribute to a whole life, whole family approach to commissioning.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Educated to postgraduate level or able to demonstrate an equivalent level of experience and knowledge
- Relevant professional qualification in social care, or health
- Experience of commissioning and/or contract management in social care or health
- Knowledge of standard commissioning cycle tasks
- Experience of leading change in services
- Experience of target setting and performance management techniques
- Knowledge of business intelligence methods: understand and interpret data and statistics
- Experience of responding flexibly to adapt to frequently changing demands
- Experience of managing teams, including multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of budget management and financial control of projects
- Experience of working across organisational boundaries
- Knowledge of different accountabilities for health and social care
- Desirable - Management qualification; Project management, change management, contract management or research training; Working across organisational boundaries & Evidence of partnership based approach
A full job description is available upon request.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy in further detail or any other vacancies , please contact our Team on 0800 988 6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's