Communications and Marketing Officer - West Bridgford
|Job Title:||Communications and Marketing Officer - West Bridgford|
|Salary:||£15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Communications and Marketing Officer – Nottinghamshire (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £15.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Support the management and delivery of all aspects of day to day communications and marketing activity in line with Communications, Marketing and reputational management strategies. Communications and Marketing officer will report to a Senior Communications and Marketing Business Partner to ensure communications and marketing needs of internal and external customers are met.
- Contribute to Communications and Marketing strategic planning and objective setting Contribute to internal communications to help drive staff engagement and promote the Council’s values and objectives.
- Support service departments and provide high level specialist advice on all aspects of communications and marketing activity.
- Understand customer needs and provide them with a service they value.
- Lead on the development and execution of internal and external communications initiatives.
- Create audience focused internal briefings, newsletters and email based communications and support making ongoing improvements to the systems processes and products.
- Assist in the planning, organisation and prioritisation of campaigns and events.
- Identify and commission relevant advertising and promotional solutions.
- Improve and optimise website content by ensuring it remains accurate including creating new content pages and editing pages.
- Contribute to full press office activity including proactive and reactive responses across all channels Identify, research and develop new stories to help secure favourable coverage for the council and its activities.
- Support the production and distribution of publications and press releases – including creative copywriting, proofing and editing.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of communications and marketing activity to feed back into business planning processes and use customer insight to drive innovation, encouraging two-way engagement so that residents have an active role
- Lead on creating online content, including but not limited to story-boarding, filming and editing video.
- Ensure that officers and members are provided with high quality advice and support on communications matters required.
- Support with promoting consultations and engagement activity to targeted audiences Manage projects and activity to ensure the successful implementation of audience led work programmes plans.
- Monitor project budgets and report on variances by exception.
- Lead on planning, creating and editing email bulletins and videos.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 020 8514 9117.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Senior Communications Officer
Salary: Market related
Admissions Officer - Manchester
Salary: £13 per hour
Paralegal Officer - Northallerton
Salary: £15 per hour
HR Support Officer
Salary: £12.85 - 12.85 per hour
Benefits Officer - Coventry
Salary: £10.39 - 10.39 per hour