Communications Officer - Sheffield
|Job Title:||Communications Officer - Sheffield|
|Salary:||£15 - 22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Billy Fagg|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Communications Officer – Sheffield
Contract - Full Time
Salary - £15-22ph
- Research and write engaging copy, optimised for use across a variety of communications channels, including websites, social media, exhibitions, news media, newsletters and printed leaflets.
- Demonstrate council priorities and values. Contribute to a positive and supportive culture, where Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of our work and colleagues and partners are treated with respect.
- To actively take steps to minimise the communications team’s and the wider organisation’s impact on climate and the environment
- Plan, organize, manage and evaluate marketing campaigns and activities from conception through to completion, in line with agreed service requirements and corporate brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders, customers, partners and external agencies, using clear evidence to persuade them in matters that may be complex or contentious.
- To work with the designated manager and colleagues to prepare, implement, monitor and evaluate communications campaigns, plans and activities (both internal and external) ensuring such campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Keep and manage accurate records, produce reports and provide statistical data for analysis and performance management purposes.
- Work proactively to implement the allocated project Communications Strategy in line with stakeholder needs and local and national government requirements to achieve project objectives.
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Billy via email BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available