4Recruitment Services are currently seeking 2 Community Nurses (RN/RGNs) to work in Stonehouse within Gloucestershire.
Hours: Part-Time/Full-Time Days
Shifts: Short Shifts/Long Shifts Available
Pay Rate: £16 per hour
Are you a passionate and organised Community Nurse with at least 6 months' UK Nursing Experience?
Are you looking for a flexible/suitable working pattern to match your work/life balance?
What you will be doing -
The role will be required to devise clinical need care tasks and protocols; risk assessment on these care tasks to enhance the client's care plans; devise client specific recording documents; and assess the carers competencies in Medication Administration; Nebuliser Care; Observations; Oral Suction and Administering Buccal Midazolam. On occasions you will be required to ensure that in the absence of the maternal/paternal instinctive knowledge, that a professional lead with nursing experience is available to ensure that the Client's needs are met by the Health Care Assistants.
Job Description -
The Client requires 24 hour support including 2:1 support. The gentleman due to his complex needs requires a Nurse on every shift. In an ideal world the Nurse will have the following experience:
- Adult Bowel Care
- Tracheostomy care and changing
- Supra pubic catheter
- Need to be able to observe our HCA's to ensure that they are competent and sign off accordingly
- Experience in nursing those who have a spinal injury would be advantageous
Who you are & what You will need -
- To have a Registered NMC
- Relevant experience as an RGN, preferably within a community care setting
- Experience of working with people with clinical/complex needs
- Ability to provide client specific training
- A full UK driving licence and own transport
- The ability to lone work, as well as communicate effectively as part of a team
- To be able to work calmly under pressure and be responsive to care needs
- Good record keeping skills with the ability to keep robust care records
- Good time keeping and punctuality with a willingness to be flexible and adaptable
What we offer -
- Career development with enhanced pay dependent upon experience and clinical training
- Opportunities for Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Clinical supervision from a clinical specialist Nurse Manager
- Payment of you pin / NMC membership
- Revalidation support
- Access to a voluntary healthcare scheme
If you are a Community Nurse (RGN/RN) and would like to express your interest please contact us for this great opportunity by calling Hannah Dakers on 0208 514 9132 or emailing on
Who we are -
At 4Recruitment Services we take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. We are an equal opportunities employer.