Community Re-ablement Worker – Central Bedfordshire
We are currently seeking an experienced Community Re-ablement Worker to join a busy authority within Bedfordshire.
External - Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- To support people within their own homes.
- This could include washing dressing, meal prep, medication, exercise plans as directed by therapy staff.
- The service is a Reablement Service, so it is important that individuals are supported to undertake tasks themselves where possible.
- Staff will work with customers to achieve goals that have been set at the commencement of their service.
- We require people that have had experience in Domiciliary Care.
Salary is up to £9.81ph (depending on experience)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Liam Heddle on 0208 911 1082