Community Short Breaks Worker
|Job Title:||Community Short Breaks Worker|
|Salary:||£9 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 years ago|
JOB TITLE: Community Short Breaks Worker
REPORTS TO: Support Worker 3 or 4
DEPARTMENT: Children’s Services
JOB FAMILY: Social Care
PAY: £9 per hour
PLACEMENT: 6th July - 1st September, 30 hours per week
Our client is providing support to disabled children and young people (aged 4 – 18 years old) to participate in meaningful activities in community settings or family home in line with their identified wishes and needs; promoting their independence and enjoyment and ensuring positive outcomes.
Community Short Breaks Worker will be:
- Providing a flexible responsive, high quality and person centred care to disabled children young people and their families based on an assessment of need in line with their care plan.
- supporting disabled children and young people to access a range of stimulating play, activities and experiences in the community or home.
- building and maintaining professional positive working relationships with children, young people, families, colleagues and other professionals.
- supporting disabled children and young people in their personal care, administration of medication and clinical procedures in line with organisational policies and procedures.
- ensuring the wishes, views and needs of children / young people are heard, acknowledged and responded to by promoting communication and participation.
- adhering to the clients policy procedures and professional practice standards, including Safeguarding and behaviour support policies.
- contributing to the development and evaluation of care plans, inputting to service planning meetings where required and attending meetings as directed, reporting issues raised to line management.
- identifying, assessing and managing risks to self and others and act upon or pass on these risks to minimise them, referring on issues that require specialist or management support. By remaining resilient when faced with challenging situations and adaptable to changing circumstances.
- recording observations and maintaining up to date files (paper and electronic) in a timely manner; undertaking administrative processes as necessary to maintain systems, procedures and office practices.
- participating in training, both at the project and off site, to ensure skills are up to date.
- Experience with working with children and young people
- Right to Work in the UK
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact 0800 988 6307 email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Residential Support Worker
Salary: £13 - 17 per hour
Enablement Support Worker
Salary: £13 - 16 per hour
Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.20 per hour
Supported Housing Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.50 per hour
Supported Living Support Worker
Salary: £11.00 - 14.20 per hour