Community Support Worker
|Job Title:||Community Support Worker|
|Salary:||£10.00 - 12.46 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Community Support Worker - Knutsford, Cheshire
Are you a passionate, dedicated Support Worker looking for your next role? 4Recruitment Services are recruiting a Community Support Worker to work in the Knutsford area in Cheshire.
Pay Rates: £10.00 - £12.46
What the roles of a Community Support Worker: Full JD Available
- To attend to the personal needs of the service users (social, emotional, physical, intellectual) to enable them to live independently in their own homes by carrying out tasks they are unable to do themselves
- Contribute to the assessment of the service users
- Liaise with service users and helping service users to maintain contact with family, friends and community in a professional manner
- Minimum NVQ2 or similar qualification in Health & Social Care
- Willingness to Travel
- Experience working in a Care/ Support setting
- Knowledge of the procedures and standards required protecting vulnerable Children/Adults
- You Must Have Right to Live & Work in the UK
- DBS Certificate registered onto the update service
We also offer an outstanding referral scheme for any Nurse friends or colleagues.
If you are a Family Time Worker and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0208 514 9110 and speak to Sammy Davis Or email on, firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available