Complaints & Enquiries Officer - Greenwich
|Job Title:||Complaints & Enquiries Officer - Greenwich|
|Salary:||£17 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Complaints & Enquiries Officer – Greenwich (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £17.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Logging and tracking responses on member’s enquiries, complaints and FOI’s and sending approved responses out. Ensuring that responses are within the target timescales and reporting to SMT.
- Responsible for the effective day to day delivery, review and monitoring of the Directorate’s complaints process. Developing and improving the processes where appropriate and delivering regular training to Senior Managers.
- Prepare and present reports regularly to the Directorate’s Senior Management Team and other senior managers to assist in the evaluation of complaints to improve and manage service delivery across the Directorate, proposing improvements and solutions as appropriate.
- Responsible for liaising with Members , senior managers and Corporate Members Support staff in administering and responding to all Member / MP/ Ombudsman correspondence and enquiries received by Transportation, ensuring that correspondence is dealt with by deadlines. Drafting responses on behalf of the Director and Assistant Directors, drafting and collating responses from a number of other Directors where necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring whether response to complaints and enquiries are provided in accordance with the agreed timescales, proposing solutions, improvements to procedures and taking appropriate action where timescales are not complied with.
- Act as responsible officer in Transportation for Freedom of Information and Data Protection requests. Logging and processing requests in accordance with the agreed procedure. Providing advice on the legislation and guidelines, drafting responses, chasing responses where necessary and monitoring response times. Identifying exemptions, liaising with senior managers in Legal Services and other departments and drafting responses on behalf of the Director and senior management.
- Responsible for ensuring that enquiries and complaints from members of the public referring to service delivery are dealt with appropriately either verbally or in writing, drafting and collating responses from a number of departments where necessary.
- Liaise with government departments, council departments, other boroughs, external agencies, local groups and residents on a diverse range of enquiries and issues.
- Responsible for collating and analysing data, producing and presenting regular monthly and quarterly reports on high level MP, Member and Public enquiries, Freedom of Information and Data Protection request and complaints monitoring information. Compiling and analysing data on enquiries and complaints performance information across the Directorate for the corporate centre.
- Acting as the contact for both internal and external service enquiries to the Directorate including public callers and those generated from the Council website.
- Responsible for inducting and training staff and managers across the Directorate in the operation of complaints / enquiries and Freedom of Information enquiry procedures.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge, interpret and provide proactive input and advice to corporate reviews of complaints, enquiries and FOI procedures.
- Prepare reports and briefings to Members and senior management as required based upon a meaningful analysis of data and assessment of related policy implications.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of policy, regulations, central government and regional agency requirements for performance data relating to complaints, enquiries and FOIs.
- Work in partnership with other council services, external partners, London wide organisations and government bodies on matters relating to complaints, FOIs and archiving.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Disrepair Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £20 per hour
Governance Officer - Derby
Salary: £11.59 - 11.59 per hour
Estates Officer - Nottingham
Salary: £25.02 - 25.02 per hour
Homeless officer -Islington
Salary: £25 per hour
Finance Officer - Fareham
Salary: £17 per hour