Complaints and Information Officer - Lambeth
|Job Title:||Complaints and Information Officer - Lambeth|
|Salary:||£22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
Complaints and Information Officer – Lambeth (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £22.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
Deliver a first-class customer-orientated dispute resolution service which provides the customer with a suitable solution and a satisfying experience, by contributing and supporting the delivery of an efficient complaints and information service within Children’s Social Care.
- To provide high quality, efficient and effective advice and services to the Council in line with the complaints procedure and Children’s Services Social Care complaints.
- Investigate final-stage complaints in line with the council’s Complaints Policy and children's complaints statutory requirements. Presenting complex information in an accessible and readable form. Monitoring the implementation of any decisions or recommendations arising from the complaint
- Take the lead role in responding to requests for information made under the Freedom of Information Act (2000), Data Protection Act (2018) and Environmental Information Regulations (2004). Providing advice and guidance to service areas on application of the legislation.
- Take the lead role in responding to enquiries from the Local Government Ombudsman and Independent Housing Ombudsman. Monitoring the implementation of any Ombudsman decisions or recommendations arising from their enquiries.
- To undertake a portfolio of responsibilities in connection with the effective application of the complaints, Members’ Enquiries and Commented [F1]: Shouldn’t this be something related to CSC? 2 information requests policies in support of the council’s wider aims and objectives.
- To support the Complaints Manager in ensuring the effective development and implementation of the relevant policies and legislative frameworks governing information requests.
- Identify improvements to services and changes to policies and procedures as a result of complaints, Members’ Enquiries and information requests, and work with service managers to oversee their implementation, including devising action plans and a monitoring framework;
- To identify training needs across all departments, and develop and deliver training and presentations on complaints, Members’ Enquiries and information requests to council members, officers, customer forums and other groups, as and when required;
- Act as a point of contact for anyone with any queries about the procedure for making complaints or submitting an information request, developing professional relationships with relevant stakeholders;
- Establish and promote effective working relationships with internal departments and external agencies with respect to complaints, member’s and enquiries from the Local Government Ombudsman / Independent Housing Ombudsman, and information requests following referral procedures, protocols and processes with internal departments and external agencies, in order to achieve the best possible outcome for both the customer and council.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's