Complaints Officer - Barnet
|Job Title:||Complaints Officer - Barnet|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Complaints Officer – Barnet (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Pay Rate: £20.00ph
Part-Time (21.6 hours)
- Lead on the processing of complaints and Freedom of Information (FOI) requests across Family Services. Support and challenge managers to ensure that complaints and FOIs, including Children Act complaints, are responded to appropriately within statutory timeframes and escalated to Assistant Directors and/or legal when required.
- Act as a key point of contact for complainants; taking calls, recording and taking appropriate action, including drafting responses where appropriate.
- Advise, promote and monitor best practice in complaints management across Family Services, and ensure policies and practices are developed and maintained in line with the corporate framework
- Coordinate and track complaints, compliments, member’s enquiries and FOIs to ensure they are responded to appropriately and within timescales.
- Maintain sound performance management systems and track performance indicators to regularly monitor and assess and take the necessary early corrective action to achieve service targets and customer expectations
- Produce annual report on complaints and liaise with managers across the service, developing an action plan to ensure feedback/learning is used to drive business improvement
- Put in place strategies to actively encourage user feedback, especially from children and young people (Removed following bulletpoint)
- Identify and work with service areas that have high levels of complaints and/or high risk complaints that could escalate if not addressed appropriately
- Work with corporate colleagues and across directorates to ensure a consistent approach to complaints, compliments and FOI management and share best practice
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of complaints and FOI legislation and national and local developments
- Support service areas to develop effective strategies to reduce the likelihood of complaints arising and/or escalating
- Promote and safeguard the welfare of children, ensuring this principle is embedded in your work
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Complaints & Enquiries Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £17 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Revenues Officer - Esher
Salary: £30 per hour
Data Management Officer - Northampton
Salary: £19 per hour