Complaints Officer - Romford
|Job Title:||Complaints Officer - Romford|
|Salary:||£19 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Parbej Miah|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Complaints Officer – Romford (Temp Vacancy)
Umbrella Rate: £19.00ph
Full-Time (37 hours)
- To provide thorough and effective analysis and retrieval of information for various business purposes.
- To be part of the CMT Complaints Team in its work to record, investigate and answer complaints and Councillor / MP enquiries in line with procedures and within corporate timescales.
- The post holder will provide responses to individual and cross-complaints at the highest stages in the complaints process.
- To help ensure that the Council meets its statutory duties and responsibilities in respect of complaints and representations, including a significant individual workload on complaints at all formal stages across these service areas.
- Mediating and working with staff to bring about appropriate solutions, liaising with other services and external partners as necessary.
- To support and assist in the training line managers and teams to provide consistently high quality replies to complaints.
- To support the provision of analytical reports and complaints performance information, as well as supporting the training other teams and staff members, to learn from complaints and enquiries received in order to raise service standards.
- To be part of the CMT Complaints Team in recording, investigating and answering complaints at all stages of the procedure as well as Councillors’ and MPs’ enquiries in line with procedures and within corporate timescales
- To provide advice and guidance to staff, Members and members of the public on all aspects of work covered the Council and to support them in their own work to respond to and learn from complaints, where applicable.
- Processing complaints in line with statutory and Council procedures. That involves arranging, supporting, undertaking and managing complex : Investigations, Interviews, Adjudication meetings, Hearing Panels, General complaints meetings, Advocacy
- Support work to improve the quality of responses provided by other teams to formal and informal complaints, Councillors’ enquiries and correspondence in general by providing training and guidance to managers and staff. Conduct quality assurance of correspondence and make appropriate modifications to communications and correspondence as necessary.
- Support the provision of high quality and timely reports for senior officers and Councillors on complaints, Ombudsman cases and higher stages of complaints
- Record compliments and compile statistics on them
- To recommend appropriate levels of compensation and how best to provide redress following a legitimate grievance arising from a complaint.
- Identify and report on recommended service improvements arising from complaints outcomes, as well as good practice identified through compliments.
- 24 hour one on one specialist consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other vacancies in your area please contact Parbej Miah 07435336299.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
Complaints Officer - Greenwich
Salary: £12.37 - 12.37 per hour
Accounts Receivables Officer - Romford
Salary: £14 per hour
Brokerage Officer - Uxbridge
Salary: £20 per hour
Accountancy Officer - Worcester
Salary: £14 per hour
Revenues Officer - Esher
Salary: £30 per hour