Compliance Officer - Ilford
|Job Title:||Compliance Officer - Ilford|
|Contact Name:||Amber Debens|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Compliance Officer – Ilford
We are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join our team here at 4Recruitment Services!
- Providing admin/compliance support to Recruitment Consultants.
- Applying for and chasing references and missing documents for candidates.
- Updating and maintaining a document expiry spreadsheet, chasing expiring documents for working candidates.
- Sending out application packs to candidates via RSign (online database).
- Checking VMS’s and sending out relevant documents to candidates via RSign (online database).
- Scanning, stamping and verifying candidate documents.
- Completing internal full file checklists for candidates to be signed off as fully compliant by the Compliance Manager.
- Ensuring monthly full file target is hit.
- Verifying ID and processing online DBS applications.
- Performing right to work checks via the Employer Checking Service/Home Office online services when applicable.
- Formatting candidate CV’s.
- Verifying professional registrations on the relevant website.
- Answering telephones and redirecting calls.
- Ensuring working candidate DBS’s are put into process 3 months prior to expiry.
- Maintaining and updating compliance spreadsheets.
- Contributing to the overall responsibility of quality maintained by the company.
Working for 4Recruitment Services: -
- Competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Structured Trainee programme from Entry Level to Consultant
- On-going training and development
- Career progression routes
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Team incentives
- Team nights out
- Recognition and rewards
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned offices
To find out more information please contact BillyF@4recruitmentservices.com
Recruitment is one in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available