Consultant - CAMHS - Blackpool
|Job Title:||Consultant - CAMHS - Blackpool|
|Salary:||Rates are dependant of experience.|
|Contact Name:||Kasey Sanders|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
JOB TITLE: CONSULTANT IN CHILD AND ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY
JOB TYPE: Locum/Permanent
HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 Hours per week
RESPONSIBLE FOR: Providing and developing Child and Adolescent Mental Health
LOCATION: Blackpool, UK
Applicants must be eligible to work as Consultant in Child psychiatry. The post-holder should meet the requirements listed further below. The CAMHS Service is part of the Families Division. The Division has wide ranging responsibility within the Trust which includes paediatrics, midwifery, and children’s universal and targeted services. The post-holder will be welcomed as a member of the CAMHS multi-disciplinary team that has excellent working relations between medical staff and team members.
The post-holder will be accountable to the Trust’s Chief Executive and professionally accountable to the Divisional Director within the Families Division The post-holder will provide clinical leadership within a multi-disciplinary team with specific responsibility for children and young people with mental health difficulties; he or she will also be part of a team that manages complex cases including inter-agency consultation. In addition, the post-holder will work as part of the CAMHS management team in close co-operation with other consultants within team and the Service Manager for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Basic medical training
- Full GMC/UK registration
- Entry on the Specialist Register
- CCT or equivalent in child psychiatry or within 6 months of obtaining
- Previous experience in adolescent psychiatry
- Completion of higher specialist training in child and Adolescent
- Assessment and management if ADHD, autism or neurodevelopmental conditions in children and adolescents
- Specific experience of working with young people with acute,
severe and enduring mental illness
- Knowledge of prescribing in child and adolescent psychopharmacology
- Knowledge of clinical governance
- Basic training in management skills
TRAINING AND AUDIT
- Experience of teaching junior medical staff, medical students and
- other disciplines
- Participation in audit
- Teaching training course
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to provide medical leadership to a multidisciplinary team
- Appreciation and understanding of ethnic minority skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK driver’s license
- DBS clearance
A full job description is available.
What we offer:
- We will offer you Excellent & Competitive Rates of Pay, Organised Local Interviews and Free Uniform.
- Flexible hours
- Access to the 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
- You will have a Passionate Dedicated Consultant helping you find the shifts you are looking for with a Contactable 24-hour Support for any out of Hour queries.
- When registering you will be going through our efficient Compliance Service.
- Free Occupational Health Fitness to Work Certificate (if Required)
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
If you are an CAMHS Consultant and would like to express your interest, please contact us for this great opportunity by calling on 0800 988 6307 and speak to The Medical Team Or email us on email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available