Consultant Psychiatrist - Digby DCMH (RAF)
Location: Ashby de la Launde, Lincolnshire
Pay Rate: £81.26
Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
All we need from you:
- Must be on the GMC Specialist Register for General Psychiatry.
- Must be approved under Section 12 (2) of the Mental Health Act 1983 or be an Approved Medical Practitioner under Section 22 of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003.
- Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council’s (GMC’s) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
- Must have completed sufficient Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in accordance with Royal College of Psychiatrists guidance on CPD.
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
- Must hold a full Driving Licence valid in the UK (in order to be able to conduct peripatetic clinics and assess personnel sick at home in exceptional circumstances).
- Must hold in date Safeguarding Level 3 Certificate.
A number of your Responsibilities will include:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
A range of benefits are available to our workers including:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Complimentary Mandatory Training- CSTF Aligned
- Choice of assignments at a variety of locations
- Complimentary DBS
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Nursing & Medical Professionals and Qualified Social Workers.
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.