Consultant Rehab/SEM - Edinburgh RRU (Redford Barracks)
4Recruitment Services - London
Location: Woolwich - London
Pay Rate: £87.05 per hour
At 4Recruitment Services we have several flexible vacancies for experienced General Practice Nurses to work full or part time house in the London Area through the MOD.
If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of others’ lives, this could be for you! Help make 4 Recruitment 2019 one to remember! We are currently offering contract and shift work, allowing you to manage your own hours being able to tailor to suit your needs.
Doctor - Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in SEM - Essential Requirements:
- Must be registered with the General Medical Council both on the main register and on the Specialist Register for Rehabilitation Medicine or Sports and Exercise Medicine, without restrictions.
- Must have a current, satisfactory in date annual appraisal in line with the requirements of the General Medical Council’s (GMC’s) Good Medical Practice (GMP).
- Must hold current, valid personal medical indemnity insurance.
Doctor - Consultant in Rehabilitation Medicine or Consultant in SEM - About the Role:
- Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
- You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
- Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
- Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
A range of benefits are available to our workers including:
- Excellent hourly rates
- Complimentary Mandatory Training- CSTF Aligned
- Choice of assignments at a variety of locations
- Complimentary DBS
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Nursing & Medical Professionals and Qualified Social Workers.
For more information, please contact Marc Petengell on 0208 911 1088