Information Guide/Contact Centre Advisor | Swindon Borough Council | Wiltshire
3 Month Temp Contract - 20 hours
4Recruitment Services are seeking an Information Guide for Swindon Borough Council in Wiltshire.
Salary is £8.50 - £8.87 p/h.
The successful candidate will be supporting the residents of Swindon Borough in accessing the many services provided by the council, supporting them to help themselves wherever possible. To deliver an ever-evolving support service whereby we encourage and support customer to access information for themselves, adopting a digital first approach. Giving information on Council Services where it's not available by another means, escalating queries and requests for work to the relevant service area.
The successful candidate must understand the customers' needs and signposting to relevant support services either inside or outside of the Council. IE signing them in for Job Interview or signposting them to the Harbor Project/CAB etc.
You will need:
- A background in customer service, responding to enquiries in a confident and friendly manner.
- Experience dealing with a high volume of calls would be a bonus.
- Self-motivated and target driven, you've strong communication skills and a desire to learn.
- Experience in recruitment and Local Authority desirable.
4Recruitment Services is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals.
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Recruitment Services Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
Recruitment is done in line with safe recruitment practices. 4Recruitment Services is an equal opportunities employer.
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Scarlett D'Vaz on 0208 514 9139.